Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Israeli Independance Day!


Today Israel celebrated their 60th year as a country so a bunch of us decided to go to Tel Aviv and spend the day celebrating at the beach! We didn't do much sightseeing in town, but it was wonderful to sit by the ocean and relax. There was a cool air show too and I tried to take pictures of it but my camera isn't that great. But I'm posting them for my dad!! Dad - I think the first one is of F-15s being refueled and the second is of F-16s. I couldn't really tell though...sorry to let you down. :) Love you all!

PS I'll try and post more pictures that I'm actually in so you can believe that I'm actually here doing stuff and not just taking pictures off the internet. Its just that usually when we take group photos I just decide to get the picture from someone else later so that we're not having to take pictures with 10 different cameras...I really am here I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaunelle. Let me know if this works! I loved reading about your adventures...you really make me smile! It was great to talk to you today. It made looking at the pictures even more interesting. I love you!!